This is just going to be a little catch up to where I'm at so far in the year. This year I am challenging myself to read (wait for it)... 100 books this year. So far I have read a total of 7. They were
1. Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth
2. Parallel by Lauren Miller
3. Crash Into You by Katie McGrarry
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
5. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
6. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
7. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
All of these books were very good. First of all if you haven't read the Divergent series, READ THEM. The movie adaption is coming out in March 2014 so read them before you see the movie. Parallel wasn't my favorite; it was very sciencey and had a lot to do with theoretical physics. All of Katie McGrarry's books are wonderful so read them if you haven't. Both the Stephanie Perkin's novels and the Huntley Fitzpatrick novel were contemporary books. It's a great genre to read and these authors are wonderful. Last was the Ransom Riggs book. It is a very popular book but what made it the most interesting was the use of the weird photography. At first when I looked at the book I wasn't sure what the pictures had to do with the story but Riggs incorperates these strange photos into the storyline perfectly. That's it for now but I will be finishing more books in the near future, so stay tuned for more of the 100 book challenge.
Set your own book reading goal for the year!