Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The 100 by Kass Morgan (a book with a number in the title)

Although I am not the biggest fan of Sci-Fi books, I really liked how this book was set up; characters both on earth and on on the spaceship colony. I liked reading from all of the characters and realizing how all of them were connected. I thought the story moved very quickly and I cannot wait to watch the TV show because this book was practically written for TV. The format was perfect for a television show because of the almost constant revelation of information and the cliffhangers due to the shifting point of view. All of the characters were very likable even though they were all "criminals". The only character I didn't really like was Bellame. He just seemed rude and did everything in his own self interest. He was reckless and cared for no one but his sister. Clark didn't seem to have a problem with him even though he called her a Pheonix bitch. I think the only reason she ended up liking him was because she was angry with Wells. I also cannot wait to read the second book because this one ended in such a cliffhanger; the group was split up and Walden was in danger.

MY RATING: ****

No comments:

Post a Comment