Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (a mystery or thriller)

I actually finished this book about two weeks ago but I haven't had a chance to review it, so I am going to keep this post short. I enjoyed this book and I would compare it to Gone Girl in the sense that they both have unreliable narrators but I didn't like it as much as I liked Gone Girl. I was frustrated by the main character and her drinking problem and I thought the plot was very slow moving. There were a few plot twists that caught me off guard but ultimately I figured who did the crime about 2/3 through. My main issue was how frustrated I was with the main character, her drinking problem, and her obsession with her ex husband and Scott.

MY RATING: *** 1/2

1 comment:

  1. It's downloading time, The Girl On The Train Audio Book is now available on AudioBooksNow.

    ReplyDelete