Friday, May 8, 2015

Slammed by Colleen Hoover (a popular author's first book)

This book was a reread for me but after reading all of Colleen's newest books I wanted to go back to the first book she published and fall in love with her writing all over again. I enjoyed going back to read this book because the first time I read it for some reason I skimmed a lot of the poetry, which is what makes this book so unique. I love that Colleen Hoover is constantly changing the experience you have while reading her books. I love how she doesn't just write but she makes the story come alive. I felt that all over again when I read this book and the amazingly captivating poetry that is a part of it. I loved her characters like always and i was in tears a few times while reading. She is one of my favorite authors because of her unique books and her love for her fans. She is so down to earth and a fun loving person. I really like how she donates her books to the free library near where she lives. This book was just as awesome the second time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment