Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Jade Series (books 20, 21, 22, and 23)


So for the last week I didn't have anything new to read so I re-read the Jade Series. I'm counting them towards my 100 book challenge because I took the time to read them, so in my mind they count. I'm not really going to write a review for them because if I did it wouldn't have my original reactions to the books. Instead I'm just going to give a brief overview of the books. So pretty much it's a contempory series but with a bit of a twist. The first book is pretty straightforward but towards the end the secrets start to reveal themselves. The second book is when the series really picks up. You begin to learn all kinds of secrets and the plot thickens even more. The whole series has a lot to do with politics and the consequences that come with money. The third and fourth books have a lot to do with the struggles Jade and Garret have to go through to stay together because of these consequences. I really liked the series because it is a contemporary series but it has a bit of flare that others lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment