Thursday, April 17, 2014

Cress (book 32)

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I just haven't had a chance to post my reviews, so here come a few catch up posts. The first is the third book in the Luna Series, Cress.
Great. Just great. The beginning of this saga was amazing and it doesn't seem to be losing steam anytime soon. When I saw the cover I immediately knew that the fairy tale that this book would feature would be Rapunzel, which is one of my favorite princesses. The whole book I was pretty much imagining "Blondie" and Flynn Rider from Disney's Tangled because they both fit the description very well. When the group got split up I was just wanting to scream "nooooo!" Very dramatically. Of course once you finally have a happyish ending between Wolf and Scarlet they are split up. When Wolf finds out that Scarlet is missing, I was just a mess. He was so upset and angry that you could really feel what she truly meant to him. Cress's explanation of an Alpha perfectly summed up what Scarlet meant to Wolf. Then of course there is the whole thing between Thorne and Cress. I kind of like them together but I'm still not completely convince that he will ever be able to fully return her feelings. Their kiss when he thought they were going to die was the cutest thug ever. And then it became even more adorable when he asked if it was good enough because he didn't want to mess up her first kiss. Every girl needs a first kiss like that. Finally, Cinder and Kai were reunited! Of course it only really happened because she drugged and kidnapped him but that's just a minor detail. When Kai finally learned the whole story behind Cinder's identity and that she truly was trying to help I want about to start clapping. About time the air was cleared and Kai could truly open up to his feelings without thinking that he liked a criminal. And least but not least, is the very confusing Princess Winter. Jacin seems to have a little crush on her but I can't seem to figure out why. From what I have read about her so far, she is a child-like phyco, that has a lot of weird pets. She thinks the walls are bleeding for goodness sakes, she can't be considered sane. I can't wait to find out what he deal is. I also can't wait until Wolf and Scarlet are reunited because I'm pretty sure they are my favorite characters/couple of the series. But it looks like I have to wait at least another year to finish the series. :( I don't wanna wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment