Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Unravel Me (book 39)


Wow. Wow. Wow. That's all I can say. It has been probably about a year since I read Shatter Me and I finally had the time and devotion to read the second book in the series. I got so caught up in other books I was reading that I totAlly forgot about the Shatter Me series. I don't know how but it happened. The first thing I have to say about this book, that pretty much sums up my feelings, is Team Warner all the way. It might have somewhat to do with the fact that I haven't read Shatter Me in a while so I didn't really have any attachments to Adam when I Started reading this book but I feel like even if I remembered the romance with Adam from the first book I still would have changes to team warner about 2/3 of the way through this book. I loved being able to see the side of Warner that he keepers hidden from his dad. The side that takes care of stray puppies and can love someone like he does Juliette. As stated in past reviews I am a sucker for a bad boy changed to caring person/boyfriend. Warner began this process during this book and I can't wait to see what happens in Ignite Me. Juliette and Warner started to have this passionate relationship towards the end of this book yet Juliette feels guilty because she thinks she should be with Adam. I want Warner to show Juliette that he has is the person for her. I also want Juliette to be able to convince Warner that he doesn't have to be the monster that his father wants him to be. I want Warner to fight his dad and become the new and improved leader after he destroys his father's reign. Even though I want Juliette to be with Warner I don't want Adam to be alone. I think he and Kenji should each end up with one of the healers. I am really excited to see what happens in Ignite me and where this war goes. I can't wait to see who allies with who and where the relationships go.

No comments:

Post a Comment