Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Losing Hope (book 12)


"I let everything I'm seeing sink in because this is what I want to remember the most. I want to remember exactly what she looks like the second she hands over a piece of her heart." -Dean

If you haven't read Hopeless read it before you pick up Losing Hope because it is the unofficial first to this accompanying novel. Both are really good, as is pretty much anything by Colleen Hoover. 
** spoiler alert ** This book was so amazing. Most books that are just from an alternate point if view tend to be boring because you already know what is going to happen but this book shared things with the reader they didn't know from reading Hopeless. When Holder found out that Les had seen Hope but not told him I was so surprised! I never saw that coming. I also loved that you got to learn how Holder dealt with Hopes disappearance. At the end when Holder asked Sky to call him Dean I seriously just melted. The book as a whole just provided the alternate point if view without just repeating what happened in Hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment