Friday, February 7, 2014

Magic Study (book 10)


BEST BOOK IV'E READ THIS YEAR!! This series just keeps getting better and better! A lost family. A hot guy. A plan to take over the kingdom. And a serial killer. What else could you ask for in a novel? Yelena is one of the coolest heroines I've ever read about. She is a kick ass fighter and a magician. Seriously?! The characters are so real that they seem like they are either your best friend or your worst enemy. Roze the head magician lady is one if the most bitter characters ever. She just seems to hate everyone and makes it her mission to make Yelena's life hell. I am in love with this series and have already started the third and final book, Fire Study! I can't wait to see how the series finishes but at the same time I don't want it to end, I just want to keep reading about Yelena's adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment